Altozano Verdejo & Sauvignon Blanc 2015 - Toledo, SP
Altozano Verdejo & Sauvignon Blanc 2015 - Toledo, SP

Altozano Verdejo & Sauvignon Blanc 2015 - Toledo, SP

$15.00

This wine is produced in Central Spain, south of Madrid, in Finca Constancia near Toledo.

Made from 70% Verdejo, a grape native to Spain, the remaining 30% is Sauvignon Blanc. This beautiful white blend is bright, crisp and refreshing, bursting with citrus and tropical fruit flavours. Lots of minerality, this wine is perfectly suited for an aperitif, or paired with salads, vegetarian and fish.